Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter morning highlights

The Easter bunny was extra good to Lexi for her first Easter!

 I think my heart might burst! I'm so in love with my little family! God is SO good!
 There truly isn't anything more beautiful than a father and his baby girl. Tears. SO. Many. Tears.
PS- Trevor Ryan, you are just as good looking as the day I met you. SO handsome. So in LOVE!
We started the morning off with the earliest church service possible at 8am. Such an amazing message. Cried, laughed, reflected... Lord YOU are Good.
Came home to make bacon, eggs, another pot of coffee & some warm morning biscuits! Then we all sat around and watch Lexi giggle and open up her Easter basket. (Can I give a shout out one more time just to how AWESOME the dollar tree is for Easter basket supplies?!!!!)

Now, I blog away I go though photos because Trevor has gone back to work & Lexi is napping. Perhaps we will visit family later on today, perhaps not. Either way, I am so thankful for my husband, Lexi & our darling Kyla who has been kicking away in my belly all morning! 28 weeks & counting.

Happy Easter to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment