Saturday, April 7, 2012

Foundation

As I thought up a title for this blog, manic, mania, crazy & hyperactive are all that came to mind. I need to make sure that Trevor & I are setting up a firm foundation for our girlies. Eloquence is not my strong suite when it comes to words so bare with me.

I am a 23 year old Mommy to a darling 9 month old daughter; Alexis Renee. She is going to be a big sister right before her first birthday to baby girl #2; Kyla Ann. My crazy blessing #1 was getting pregnant twice in 2 years, giving me Irish Twins just under a year apart. Cannot wait for this adventure!
 Family pictures; Alexis was 4 months old.
 Lexi being the little ball of joy she is at 6 months old
 Oh LOVE... Trevor & I met through church 9 (Yes NINE) years ago. We were friends for a year, dated for 5 years, and now have been married for almost 3 years. This man is my stronghold, encourager, provider & best friend. This is at my high school graduation (thought we were SOOO cool) womp womp... after 3 years of dating.
February 2010 Trevor & I bought our first home! It's a small home with 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms. We are working on filling it with love, laughter, & simplicity as we strive to raise our girls the way our good Lord would want us to.

No comments:

Post a Comment