Monday, April 16, 2012

Spring, sunshine, & backyard BBQ's

Ah, finally a sunny weekend here in the pacific northwest! Trev had his first weekend off with the family in months & we decided to make the most of it :)

 Being the overly paranoid mother I am, I not only slathered my daughter in baby SPF, but threw on her jammies and a cute summer hat (that is definitely too small for her now)
 Lexi experiences grass for the first time! This is a downhill slope, so she did, indeed face plant a few times. All in all, I think the grass was a success!
 This past week my baby girl has started crawling on all fours! (as opposed to scooting or "army crawling" around the house) It is quite exciting, and quite exhausting as well.
If this isn't the happiest baby ever I am not sure what is! I'm trying to desperately savor these last moments that involve Lexi being my "only."
I love that I get to write this today. As the pictures from this weekend light me up and it rained once again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment