Friday, September 14, 2012

For Trevor

Loves his truck
"Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves."
Romans 12:9-10

This was the verse we read to each other & promised one another on our wedding day. I am so thankful to have a man that truly fulfills his promises.


Camping!

 Last night was a whirlwind. Alexis was being a pill, screaming, kicking, not eating her dinner, & fought to go to bed with fury. Kyla cried with gas pains. The sound of their cries & screams in stereo is enough to make a Mama lose it.
Trev worked overtime yesterday, came home, bathed both girls & got them to bed for me. I couldn't be more thankful for a man that is not only willing, but loves to invest in his children.

Thankful for his love for hunting & fishing.
His gracious attitude towards life.
Unfailing love for our God.


Thankful for his sincerity & comfort when things get rough.
vows
 Blessed beyond measure that he takes his wedding vows extremely serious. When I am an emotional wreck, weather it be from stressing over children, finances, work, or whatever, he is there. Trev holds me close & is reassuring as ever.

Humor. As much as I roll my eyes, I cannot believe how much this man makes me laugh. He is gentle & loving... yet... ALL MAN.
there are no words...


 His love for our children.
I could go on about this for a very long time. There is nothing quite as attractive as a man who strives to be an incredible father. Our girls have the ultimate example in front of them.

Trevor Ryan- I am thankful for you. Your hard work, your love, & your commitment. You are incredibly appreciated.
I'm the luckiest girl alive-I get to date you forever.

I love you.
xo  
Loving on sweet Kyla after she was born

1 comment: