Sunday, September 16, 2012

"My" Space

Just have to share in a little excitement around here! I sold my (stunning) YAMAHA grand piano to pay off a credit card this past week. My laptop, which is also our only computer, started to die this past week. 
Thankfully, we had just enough left over for Trev to outfit me with this! My little SAHM organizer/station. 
And a pretty HP desktop for blogging!  ;)


Woo! For organized bills, computer, printer, scanner, paper shredder, etc, etc 

And when I'm all done, I just close her up.
Love that we chose something that was simple, functional, & "discrete." Cheering for no more bills left out for every visitor to see!

Two thumbs up for organization!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, it's purdy! Did you put it in your bedroom? You keeping it there or are you going to eventually move it into the living room, after Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! We rearranged a lot of furniture. So it is in my bedroom, and the glider chair is in the livingroom (where all the furniture is arranged differently also) :) And I like it this way. A lot!!

      Delete